Nail waxing is one of the most useful cosmetic nail care treatments. Wax treatments, due to their natural origin, have gained popularity among those who care not only about their health but also about beauty.
The nail wax can solve many problems:
- Restore the nail plate that lost its shine,
- Restore the cuticle,
- Smooth the surface,
- Accelerate nail growth.
Nail sealing or lamination covers the surface of the nail plate with a natural compound, which not only makes it shiny but also protects the nail from external negative influences. This unique protective composition lasts for 2-3 weeks. After that, it is recommended to repeat the procedure. In this case, you can not fear for your nails, do any work and varnish them.
Technology for carrying out the sealing procedure
The nail waxing procedure is quite simple in nature and doesn’t take much time, but the results are amazing.
- At the start of the procedure, the nail plate is cleaned of old nail polish.
- A disposable nail file is then used to shape the nail to the desired length and shape.
- The nail is polished using a soft nail file. During polishing, the nail plate is smoothed and warmed up.
- Next, the wax is rubbed into the nail plate and the wax is dipped into cool water to harden it more quickly.
- At the end of the procedure, a special vitamin composition is rubbed into the nail plate, which forms a nourishing and caring film with the wax.
The beeswax sealing procedure lasts about 30-40 minutes. In order to consolidate the result and the positive lasting effect, it is necessary to undergo a course of sealing, one treatment is not enough to return the nails to their ideal look and condition.