Today’s nail art video is a black and white monochrome floral nail art. This is a collab with Mimzie who is doing a pastel rose nail art… She makes very cute designs.
- So, after applying a base coat, we need black and white nail polishes and dotting tools – big, medium and small headed ones.
- Paint your nails… I used white over my thumb-, middle and little fingernails and black over my index- and ring fingernails.. let them dry.
- Grab the biggest dotting tool and start to draw two flowers on each nail. Always wait some minutes between two coats!
- Go on by using the medium headed dotting tool… wait some minutes as well, then finally a small dot in the middle of each flower.
- Finish it by using a top coat. That’s it! 🙂
Hope you like this easy nail art design… Let me know in the comments 🙂