When it comes to nail art, it doesn’t matter what your age is – nail art is a fun way of expressing yourself! Colorful patterns and unique designs, it’s so fun getting a pretty and simple nail art that suits the season or your own personality; making it one that’s a bit outside-the-box in tradition and not just a new color.
With the advancement in fashion trends, nail art has become an essential part of dressing today. Ladies, nails are an extension of what you wear, and pretty nail art always happens to grab a lot of attention and compliments. Besides, who doesn’t love an added dose of glamour to their nails? If you’re bored with your classic, monotone nail color and you should try out something fun and quirky. The pretty and simple nail art designs for whatever mood you are in, or according to what you wore or the season.
Pretty and Simple Nail Designs or you can say pretty and simple nail art is a rather easy concept, simple nail art which is used to enhance the fingernails as well as toe nails. They are applied mainly to improve your attire or perhaps enhance a normal appearance. Simple nail designs is a well-known natural beauty method employed to increase the appearance as well as the charm of a woman’s nails. Therefore, you have to keep in mind the elements used on the fingernails is very effective in terms of making a tempting appearance that may be evident to people.
Here are some ideas for very pretty and simple nail art
Pretty and Simple Nail Art Hacks
Here are few Life-Changing Hacks for Pretty and Simple Nail Art
- Line your nails with petroleum jelly or white craft glue before painting them for an easy cleanup.
- To prevent the tips of your painted nails from chipping. Paint two basecoat layers: one on the top half of your nail and the second coat over the entire nail.
- Use a white nail polish as your basecoat to make your nail color pop.
- Paint your nail art designs on a plastic sandwich bag first, and peel them off. Seal them on your nails with nail art glue or a clear topcoat for easy application.
- Use paper hole reinforcement stickers as a guide for painting a half-moon mani.
- Give your nails two-tone designs with tape.
- Use the tip of a pencil eyeliner to place tiny nail art accessories like rhinestones on your nails.
- Create a French manicure with ease by looping a rubber band around your fingertip.
- Mix loose pigments with clear polish to make a custom nail shade.
- Create a marbled effect by using drops of swirled nail polish and a cup of water.
- Make your nail polish dry faster by soaking your nails in ice water after painting them.
- Spray nonstick cooking spray on your nails to help the polish dry faster.
- Fix a smudged nail by adjusting the polish with the tip of your tongue.
- Remove stubborn polish by soaking cotton pads in nail polish remover. Wrap them around your nails, and securing them with foil.
- Paint white craft glue as a basecoat before painting coats of glitter polish for easy removal.
- Roll your nail polish bottle instead of shaking it to avoid air bubbles.
- Loosen a stubborn nail polish lid by soaking it in hot water.
- Unscrew a tight lid by wrapping a rubber band around the handle for better grip.
- Spread petroleum jelly around the lip of the bottle before closing it to prevent the polish from drying shut.