You don’t really need to be good at art or be an artist, for creating beautiful nail designs. Mastering manicure is not that hard and it gives you an opportunity to explore your creativity. With some simple materials and techniques, you can create pretty nail designs. There are a number of nail art kits that are available commercially, but you can very well do without them too. You can refer to some online tutorials, but otherwise, there is not much that you will need to create beautiful manicure.
- Nail polish – Sheer pink and white nail polish
- Scotch tape
- Nail dotting tool
- Nail polish remover
- Cotton swabs
- Tear out small bits of scotch tape, one for each nail.
- Apply the scotch tape, along with the entire edge of your nail tips in such a way that only the whites of your nail tips remain exposed.
- Now, apply the white nail polish only to your nail tips. Allow it to dry for 5 to 7 minutes and once you are sure that it has dried, peel off the scotch tape gently.
- Next, dip a brush in nail polish remover and run it gently over the bottom line of the nail tip.
- Dip the nail dotting tool in the white nail polish and use this tool to dot the nail in a row, right below the tip.
- Allow the white dots to dry completely and then apply the pink nail paint, that is the base coat, to the entire nail.
- Once the paint has dried, your manicure is done.