You don’t really need to be good at art or be an artist, for creating beautiful nail designs. Mastering nail art is not that hard
and it gives you an opportunity to explore your creativity.
With some simple materials and techniques, you can create pretty nail designs. There are a number of nail art kits that are available commercially, but you can very well do without them too.
You can refer to some online tutorials, but otherwise, there is not much that you will need to create beautiful nail art.
Sun Burst Pattern Nail Art
- Black nail polish
- Glitter nail polish (silver or gold)
- Scotch tape
- Clear top coat
- Apply a coat of glitter nail polish on your nails.
- Cut four to five strips of scotch tape in long, triangular shape.
- Now, place these strips over a nail so that the strips are spaced out and do not overlap each other. Apply a bit of pressure on the strips to make sure that they stay in place.
- Next, apply a coat of black nail polish all over your nail.
- Remove the scotch strips carefully from your nail, making sure that you do not smudge the nail polish.
- Once the paint is dry, apply a top coat.