Do your nails look the way you want them to? If not, you’re probably not paying enough attention to your nails. We’ve decided to remind you once again of the simplest but most effective ways to strengthen your nails.
First and foremost, as experts, we advise you to take good care of your hands. This requires using a hand scrub or exfoliator once a week and a hand cream every day that contains not only nutrients but also excludes toxic and harmful substances such as formaldehyde and toluene. This is the first step towards strong nails.
Direct nail care includes the following items:
- Use cuticle oil daily. This beauty product promotes nail growth and strengthens the nail plate. Drop a drop just above the cuticle and gently massage the oil into the nails and cuticle. Ideally, it’s best to use cuticle and nail oil twice a day. In the morning and before going to bed.
- When doing household chores, wear gloves. It is unaccustomed for about 3-4 days, then you won’t feel them on your hands and you won’t do any housework without them.
- Bath the nails at least once a week.
- Don’t trim your nails with scissors – use special nail files, laser, or glass nail files. They glue the nail scales together and seal the edges, preventing the nail from splitting. They can be used in different directions.
- In the off-season, pamper yourself with paraffin baths, the results of which are immediately noticeable and last about a week.
- After washing your hands, towel your nails dry. While wiping, gently push the cuticle backward.
- Eat a balanced diet. Your diet should include sufficient calcium, phosphorus, and iodine. Take vitamins.
- Do not perform a dry manicure. Make sure to soften the cuticles with cuticle removers and soften them.
- Perform a manicure without any irregularities. Base, varnish, sealer. If you get a manicure without applying a base, you risk damaging your nails. Polish contains acetone, resins, and dyes that will dry out and change the color and condition of your nails.
- Make sure that the air in the room is not dry. Put up humidifiers or water jars. Outdoors, so that it is not too frosty, use gloves. Then the skin on your hands will stay young for a long time.
We’re sure these simple tips will help you to have beautiful, strong nails.